Game development & design. Learn C# using Unity Engine.
What you will learn
- Learn C # from scratch. A modern and powerful language.
- Gain experience with Unity 2017, a very versatile 3D tool.
- Get an excellent general knowledge of video game design.
- Make 2.5D and 3D games in Unity.
- Transfer your knowledge to .NET, to other languages, and more.
- Learn how object-oriented programming works in practice.
- Develop a positive attitude toward problem solving.
- Practical exercises EVERY VIDEO to develop real skills.
- Learn good coding and design patterns.
- Learn how to use source code control and how to work on a small computer.
- Free disk space (5 GB on PC, 10 GB on Mac) to install Unity, Visual Studio and our projects.
- PC or Mac capable of running Unity 2017 (free Personal version).
- Regular internet access for questions and answers and the community.
- That’s … you can go!
This is the long-awaited sequel to Complete Unity Developer, one of the most popular e-learning courses on the Internet! Completely redesigned from scratch with new projects and our latest teaching techniques. It will benefit from the fact that we have already taught more than 350,000 students to program and develop, and as a result, many of them send commercial games.
Unity 2017 is an amazing 3D package used to make videogames, architectural and medical images, and more. The challenge is that it is large and complicated to use, especially for complete beginners in the coding and development of games. We make learning coding easy and fun by guiding you step by step through the process of creating exciting games.
The course is 100% compatible with the latest update of Unity 2018 software.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code the fun way – by making games.
- Existing coders (especially C#) who want to skillup to game development.
- People who want to learn to make their video games, learning code as they go.
Created by Ben Tristem, Rick Davidson, GameDev.tv by Ben Tristem
Last updated 2/2019