There was a time when the blog had enough, but today (if you really want to generate free and targeted traffic), you must do more.
How do you do that!
How do you build a “machine” that converts content into free and targeted traffic?
Fortunately, that’s what you’ll discover …
FACT: companies need content marketing
(… who really know what they are doing)
I am not going to sell you the importance of content marketing.
If you are here, you already know that this is an important aspect of any digital marketing strategy due to content marketing:
Create authority and credibility …
It involves and cares about potential customers and customers, providing REAL value, and most importantly …
Allows you to forward messages to new recipients organically (i.e., Free!) …
In other words, content marketing provides traffic to potential customers and customers: the driving force of any business.
That is why companies need content marketers.
There is only one problem: most so-called “content marketers” do not know what they are doing.
You are entering there right now.
As a certified content marketing specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands convert content into organic traffic and sales.
More specifically, in this master class you will learn:
- How to create a customer avatar to be able to design a content strategy that attracts potential customers and buyers.
- 8 tools you need to be an effective content seller.
- Content marketing formula “GC = A” that connects the dots between content and sales.
- TOFU / MOFU / BOFU content strategy that transforms the frozen prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even the most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU).
- Six types of content needed in the middle of the road (MOFU) to generate leads and leads.
- 5 types of content that transform potential customers into high-priced serial buyers.
- Choose one of 12 goals, 16 indicators and 21 different types of content to create a content strategy that focuses on moving the needle in your organization. (Creating this content plan is very easy thanks to our content marketing plan worksheets)
- A 60-second editor-in-chief document that makes content planning a child’s play (Seriously … you can plan a week of content in less than a minute).
- 6 simple corrections to the articles (my favorite is “Hide Easter eggs”) that you can do with any content that makes you consume.
- 4 proven ways to find people who can create content for you (and two ways to motivate them to create unique content for you).
- 212 ideas for blog posts that guarantee you’ll never have an author block again, including …
- 8 types of blog posts that take control of the virus and the OPC authority (other people’s content) … you don’t have to write a single word.
- 11-point SEO health control that reveals the structural problems of CATASTROPHIC that will condemn your website to Google Purgatory (learning to recognize these problems guarantees that you will become a hero)
- The SEO silo process that has been in operation since the first blogs on the Internet in the 1990s stopped working when spammers started filling in keywords and creating suspicious links, and now is the ONLY thing that works to get free traffic from Google .
- 9 elements of the perfect email newsletter (the opening of “Greased Chute” and “Drill Down” P.S. are two tactics that direct email traffic through the roof)
- IN ADDITION … you will learn 8 organic (free) and 5 paid traffic channels that you can use to distribute your content on a social network (adding these traffic strategies to great content is like pouring gasoline into a campfire)
- In summary, a certified content marketing specialist (such as “Content Masters”) can not only provide new clients and clients … is able to provide these clients and clients “organically” … even FREE!
If you want to become a “Content Master”, I have a question for you …
Are you a “Doer” … or just a “speaker”?
(or … Why you might want to obtain a certificate)
Let’s face it: marketing experts are a dozen.
So how do those who “follow the voice” separate from those who simply …
This is a problem!
In DigitalMarketer, this was also our problem. You see, not only do we teach best marketing practices, but we also do MARKETING for companies that REALLY OWN.
We are not scientists. We are not journalists
We are companies that run companies (both online and offline) on B2B and B2C markets, which sell everything from cosmetics to camping equipment, industrial water filters and everything else.
In other words: WE REALLY DO IT …
… so we know how difficult it is to find really trained people who know what they are talking about.
That is why we have created a course and “Content Marketing Domain” certificate.
We develop this certificate to train members of our own team, but in the spirit of the “open source” of our business (that’s what DigitalMarketer is all about) we provide this certificate and training to the world.
On your CV, we put it at your disposal …
What will you learn in this course?
Learn how to create a star for the 3 stages of the marketing funnel. Once you know this, you can attract new users to your site and take them on a journey of Consciousness up to product evaluation and conversion.
Technological content needs
Discover the 8 technology categories that are available for this unique content marketer. We will also provide our recommendations for each type of technology to provide the most effective and easy-to-use tools.
Blog Marketing Mastery
Master 12 critical aspects of creating a successful blog. You will learn what types of publications to publish, how to write great content, how to create lead magnets and more.
Learn how to effectively transfer your content to the world and increase your visibility through email marketing, SEO paid distribution and promotion on social media.
Size: 14.90 GB