Learn to program like a professional with Python starting with the basics of Python programming.
What are you going to learn
- Learn the correct Python syntax
- Learn the basics of Python programming (variables, operators, logic …)
- Develop Python modules to create reusable code.
- Work with Python loops to repeat blocks of code
- Learn concepts of object-oriented programming in Python
- A computer with internet access
- No previous programming experience is required
Python is used in thousands of applications worldwide by some of the most recognized companies. Python is used for several types of applications, which include;
- Website Development
- Scientific informatics
- GUI on the desktop
- Software development
- Commercial applications
- Needless to say, Python is one of the most sought-after programming skills in the market.
What you will learn in this PYTHON course
This Python course starts from the basics and will finally master the advanced Python concepts. Some of the topics include;
- Basics of Python programming
- Python syntax (How to write Python code)
- Use the command line to type Python
- Understand the blank in Python
- Python variables
- Data types in Python
- Python Operators
- Run Python code in a Python shell and type reusable code in Python IDLE
- Logical instructions in Python (if … other)
- Python loops (Meanwhile, for loops)
- Python intermediate/advanced themes
- Python lists, dictionaries, tuples and sets (collectibles)
- Collect user input
- Python functions
- Python modules
- Python classes (object-oriented programming)
- Create custom Python classes
- File support with Python
- Error handling
During the course, you will find questionnaires that will assess your understanding of the material and build trust. Video conferences will guide you step by step through mastering the key Python concepts, and each section will be based on the knowledge acquired in the previous section. Additional resources, including PDF files, filled Python files, and network resources will provide additional information. All training materials, including video conferences, are available for download so you can study offline.
Once you have learned the key concepts related to Python programming, you will find projects that will undermine your understanding. Each project will give you the opportunity to use what you have learned to practice, create games and interact with business data using Python.
Create a Magic 8 Ball game
Read and save CSV files
Upon completing the course, participate in the quality control department to ask questions, share what you have learned and how to work with the instructor and other students. With a 30-day Udemy money-back guarantee, you will find the convenience of learning to program with Python. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you can print and share with pride with friends, colleagues and the world.
Don’t waste a moment, download it now and start learning to program in Python.
Who is this course for?
Beginner Python Developers
New Python programmers who want to learn Python syntax
Created by Kyle Pew
Last update 10/2018
Size: 6.85 GB